Sunday, January 15, 2017

the time Dad turned 70


We threw a 70th birthday party, for my Dad.  It was actually a surprise party & we pulled it off!
I was so nervous driving him to the venue & keeping in touch with my sister via text to let her know where we were and when.    He really fell for it.  We told him that it was actually a SURPRISE party for my sister, who's birthday is the same month!   I even sent my dad and stepmom, a fake invitation for my sister's party!     So much fun.

I think Dad had a great time -  He saw some family members that he hasn't seen in a long time & he really looked happy.    I wish we could do these things every weekend.   Having family together and making memories is such a wonderful feeling!



Image may contain: foodImage may contain: indoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing and indoorImage may contain: indoorNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoorNo automatic alt text available.Image may contain: indoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standingImage may contain: shoesImage may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and shoesImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!