Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer's been busy

When was the last time I blogged? A month ago? How boring am I? I love checking in on what everyone's been up to and I get bummed out when someone hasn't updated in a while, so I don't know why I've been away for so long. Life's been busy with work and enjoying the summer, I guess. Although I haven't been to the beach/boardwalk, or really anywhere else yet & it's almost August! We had our annual 4th of July BBQ and that was a blast - I love entertaining and hosting parties.

Let's see.... Oh and I did get a new car, so that was fun. : ) I really needed a new vehicle because mine was not the safest, best running one around. I was going to need tires and struts and my seat belt was broken.. by the time I forked over all the money for the repairs, it just made more sense to get a new car. Luckily, somehow, my payments only went up about $20.. definitely not something I expected.

I can't believe it's almost August already. The summers sure do fly by, don't they?
We're definitely planning to get down to the shore one of these weekends and now that I have a reliable car, we're even more anxious to go. My husband has a Titan, and that guzzles a lot of gas, so we don't take that on long hauls if we can help it. Now I have the gas friendly, family car. I love it.

I'm still trying to figure out why I've been up since 6 a.m. on my day off - especially since I don't really sleep at night - I never get a full night's sleep and yet this morning I was up at 6 and never went back to sleep. That only means that I'l be ready for bed around 10 tonight.

My mom and I went to bingo last night - We've been trying to go every other week. It can get kind of boring after a while but she really enjoys it, so I don't mind.
We have a lot of laughs, so that makes it worth it,

Have lots I want to blog about but I'll do it later so I'm not doubling up on posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!