Saturday, February 26, 2011

*whining* down

I'm such a slacker; I've been off of work for the past 4 days and I'm really bitching that I have to go to work tomorrow?! I had off Wednesday and Thursday because my sinuses were just RELENTLESS and have been wreaking havoc on my head. I wanted to stay in bed all day but I knew I'd be so unproductive so I forced myself up and made myself useful. It wasn't easy. I'm not sure what I got done in those 4days but Friday and today were productive days, I guess. We were up early today and headed to breakfast before lots of trips to Home Depot and Lowe's... to price vertical blinds and get all of our ideas down on paper for the bathroom remodeling. And can I say that the people at BOTH home improvement stores were LESS than useful? I couldn't believe how rude they were! We're first time home owners so give us a break, people. A little help or friendly "knowledge" would have been nice. We asked this one guy about installing a new toilet and he looked at us like we had 3 heads. SO condescending when he spoke. I was pretty annoyed. But we carried on and still were able to get some ideas on what vanities and mirrors that we might want. We took a trip to Bed Bath Beyond as well and were able to buy a new shower head - Jeff has wanted the dual kind for a while now so we were able to find a pretty nice one and I had a 20% coupon so that made our purchase even more fun! I think having a dual shower head is quite odd so far...Water coming from all directions - but I'll get used to it. I also finished my online course tonight - I took the final and my score was a 97% out of 100. I was a little disappointed that I got one wrong.. But that's just silly. I hope I can get to bed soon..I always seem to end up in bed LATE when I have to work the next day and yet will turn in at 9 when I'm off the next day. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!