Friday, February 04, 2011

30DS


I finally decided to check it out last week. The 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. I kept seeing it when I went into the fitness programs on Comcast and I heard such good things about the results! So, last week, I finally turned it on and man, did I get a workout? I could hardly move the next day. I mean, I haven't used some of these muscles in Lord knows how long so it really was an eye opener to just how out of shape I am. The worst part for me was sitting down. I had to just "plop" down because my legs were not dealing well with the bending process. But even after the burn that I was feeling (which is a good sign that you're doing it right), I came home the second night and went right back to get started on Day 2. And it wasn't there!! It was GONE from Comcast! I was so pissed that I called Comcast and the lady told me that it had been deleted because of some expansion they were doing. Well that means nothing to me, I was not understanding it. It was supposed to be available until February 21st. Dude!! So anyway, I didn't let it stop me! I ran my sore butt to Wal*Mart and bought it for 9 bucks! What a deal! So I'm getting back to it this week and I hope I can stick it out for the full 30 days. It's tough but I'm really looking forward to the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!