Saturday, July 24, 2010

Found! Me!

Sorry I've been missing for so long from Blog Land but, even with as much as I've had to say, it's hard for me to find the motivation to sit down and post entries. Now I may just be sitting here all day! Yikes. I've enjoyed catching up on everyone's updates. You're all so GOOD with keeping current on your blogs. I've been taking the easy road & just posting on Twitter and/or Facebook. Twitter's so cool, isn't it? I think I've gotten really bad with it. I have it on my BlackBerry which means it's at my disposal WAY TOO easily. At work, at home.. In restaurants, out shopping! You name it. I did get away from posting EVERY waking minute on my Facebook status. It was getting crazy. I know I'm not the only one. Some people post the MOST RIDICULOUS shit on their status. I want to tell them to shut up sometimes. I know, that's mean, but I'm sure you've got one or two (or four) people like that on your friends list who do that. I think my biggest complaint is when they post WAY personal information or when they start drama. It's like high school sometimes. They start posting shit on there about other people and complaining.. I've seen arguments ensue. So silly. But anyhoo, this was just my "I'm back" post so I'll save my breath for the next couple of posts. Hope you're all well and enjoying the summer so far! From the looks of your blogs, you are! Love seeing all the pictures of summers at the beach and all the kids' pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!