Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello!

I've been out of the loop for so long now.. I have no idea where to start. So much to update you on. I'm actually even not able to give a good effort and post a new entry now either. I'm just waiting for the Stapl.es near my house to open so I can get fax toner for the office. Evidently, no one told me we were low and when I placed the last order, we were next to out of it. So, now, it's a last minute emergency. I wish they opened at 7 so I could be on time. I had so much to do this morning before work. Anyhoo, I will post a new entry on Thursday. Promise! Well, that's if I don't go to see the new Twili.ght Eclipse movie! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer so far! I can't wait to get to the shore and walk the boards. I can already smell the pizza and salt water taffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!