Sunday, August 23, 2009

Catchin' Up

Sometimes I can't be creative and think of a better title for my post after I've been M.I.A for a while. I just updated my wedding blog so I might as well come over here and update too. So many things are going on. We're still in the throes of home buying and it's been quite a nice mix of emotions the last month or so. Lots of aggravation, anxiety, and yet, excitement as well. We're very close to hopefully making a big change in our housing 'status'.. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and my hands clasped & ready for prayer. Prayer has gotten us through a lot of this venture so far. Hopefully by September 5th, I'm writing a really great post with lots of great news! Other than the housing dilemma, not much has been going on. Wedding planning and getting things in order there and packing up. Again. So we can unpack. Again. Hope to have a more creative post later. My blog is a bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!