Sunday, December 14, 2008

Twas the week before Christmas.....

And I hadn't started shopping yet! What a proscratinator I am.
Each year my mom and I go out and do our long day of shopping til we drop. I bought one gift so far. Not bad. I don't know why I'm so behind this year, it seems I've just been so busy with this, that & the other thing. So, Friday morning I'll pick up my mom nice and early and head out for a long day of shopping. For the most part, I know what I need for whom, so it's just a matter of deciding where we're going. I'm not a big fan of going to a million different stores so if I can get it all done in one stop, that would be ideal. I've thought about maybe going over to Franklin Mills Mall .. I know that's pretty brave but that's really my only idea so far. I used to like going to Vineland (Cumberland County Mall) because they had a Value City there but then Value City closed up so that's out of the option pot. I'm sure I'll have decided before we venture out Friday morning.
I don't expect to be back home before midnight. Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!