Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Confession.....

I have this habit of not saving Christmas cards... (I'm sorry if you sent me one and you're reading this).. Ok, I save some but mostly I don't save them at all. If it's a picture card, I do keep them so don't fret that you've wasted time & energy, not to mention money, on sending me one of those.
So .. what was I saying? Oh, yes... I did however save this card because I really liked the verse inside... and I wanted to blog it at a later date. Ta-da! Later date has arrived:

This Christmas, as you consider all the awesome things that have come to you through Jesus, God's perfect gift, remember that it is but a taste of all the good things that are yet to come.

There ya have it... God Bless & Good Night.

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!