Sunday, August 10, 2008

Things that make you go.........

Hmmmmm! Ok, so real quick, I had two pet peeves that I was going to share with you... but now I can only remember one of them. Guess that means that the other one wasn't really that big a deal and I'm over it now!?

So, here's the deal.. I go the gym the other day on my lunch break at work.. I'm in the locker room getting undressed and I hear the voices of two young BOYS with their (I assume) mother. Now, I know there are times when women take their young sons into restrooms .. which I've never really had an issue with... but to bring them into a women's locker room where we're getting undressed?! These weren't baby boys either...They were probably anywhere from 6 to 9 in age. She did have options, if that's what you're thinking. There is a babysitting room where she could have asked them to wait until she was finished in the locker room.

Ugh - this incident just really aggravated me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!