Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cody Update

Well,the lab results are back and apparently my furry nephew has diabetes. He had all the symptoms now that we think about it,...so there's no denying it, but I wish the doctor was wrong I guess.
They think it's Stage II, and they're almost positive that none of his organs were affected by it. So I pray to God that is the case. My sister goes to the vet tomorrow to get the results and more detailed specifics in person... Doc says he'll probably have to get insulin. Eeek!! I can't imagine having to do that every day... Poor Cody. Hopefully we can do better with his diet and cut out a lot of the junk he already eats, which includes a majority of "people food" and TONS of treats each day. I know he'll be ok... I'm just a little sad that we found this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!