Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prayers

Added to my long list of people & things to pray for....

Nate, Gwyneth, Tricia - Yes, I'm obsessed with the blog like the rest of the world. LOL
Cody - My favorite furriest "person" in the world (DX with diabetes)
Princess - (my furry niece who I've yet to meet, but who is very sick)
John - co-worker with terminal cancer. One of the nicest, happiest people I have ever met. Just a wonderful being.
My Niece - (as always) but please say some extras for her.. Her surgery is the Monday after Easter.



  • Nate, Gwyneth, Tricia - Yes, I'm obsessed with the blog like the rest of the world. LOL
  • Cody - My favorite furriest "person" in the world (DX with diabetes)
  • Princess - (my furry niece who I've yet to meet, but who is very sick)
  • John - co-worker with terminal cancer. One of the nicest, happiest people I have ever met. Just a wonderful being.
  • My Niece - (as always) but please say some extras for her.. Her surgery is the Monday after Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!