Saturday, February 02, 2008

I did it -- AGAIN

Finally went and joined Weight Watchers (again). I went during the open hours, so I got to just go in, pay my "first meeting" fee and get weighed in.

I weighed in at 176. (Yes, unlike most women, I have no qualms telling you all how much I weigh! lol) I figure it's no big secret.. you can see me by looking at me anyway.
So I'm at 17% my target weight... which should be about 145. It shouldn't be so hard cause God knows it's easy to GAIN that much but it's much harder to lose!

So anyway, I'm giving it another go and I hope to reach my goal weight this time.
I'll add even add a ticker so I can update it each week!



(this is the ticker - but I'll create a post all it's own so I can update from there each week)

If you are looking to lose weight - I definitely recommend Weight Watchers.. I was vert satisfied when I went before... The meetings are your support system and they really are what keeps me interested. I know a few people who have gone the WW way and they look great! Yay, Carol!!

So I'll keep you up to date on things and progress.
I hope to be able to use this one soon: reached my goal
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!