Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wednesday!


Tomorrow is one day closer to my work week ending! Hot diggity dog!
It's been a busy week, and I'm just waiting for Friday to get here so I can do some errands, straighten up and get rid of some junk.
I need to utilize my time better on my days off.... I like to sleep in til at least 9 usually, but I need to get my day started sooner and get things going. I always make a list of what I need to do and then I leave it home and never fulfill it!
Then I whine and complain all day about what I didn't get done ETC.


I sent my niece something to cheer her up, she had an incident and really injured her finger... (not good, she lost the tip of it!) ... so I sent her a cute little "thinking of you" package from The Popcorn Factory. By the looks of *it (*the nifty UPS tracking site), she should get it before this Friday. I hope it's a nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!