Sunday, February 17, 2008

Giving it to God

BLESSED



I'm so content this morning...

Each night when I go to bed, I say my prayers, and often include a request for someone else other than the usual: friends and family. Last night I prayed for someone who has been really hurtful to someone I love. I asked God to guide her to a more positive way of life and to lead her to happiness & contentment in her life. I tend to think she acts the way she does and treats people so terribly, because of all the negatives in her life. I could be wrong. But in any case, I'm proud of myself that I was able to turn my anger/animosity into a positive. I gave it to God and I feel better about not "hating" her but choosing to ask God to bless her.



Great Week

1 comment:

  1. Nice posting, Dawun. Thank you and have a good week

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!