Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's been confirmed.....

No,.. I've been confirmed.

I forgot to mention the news that I finally did make my confirmation.

January 6th was my day! I'm so happy to have taken such a big step in the right direction. What a day of joy this was for me and those who stood by me through my journey. I've re-established my relationship with God, and it has been such a life changing experience. I don't expect everyone to understand, and I don't preach to others about it... I'm just not ashamed to speak of it.
This was something I'd wanted to do for so long, and I'm proud of myself that I finally accomplished it. I'm not one of those gung-ho born again Christians ... I still do things I shouldn't, I curse like a trucker,etc... but in other aspects, it's making me a better person.

Psalm

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:05 AM

    That's wonderful! Congratulations. With Jesus in your heart and life you will definitely find the world doesn't seem such a scary place anymore.

    Hugs and have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!