Thanksgiving was nice - it wasn't overly joyous, based on the company but it's just nice to be with 'family' and enjoy a nice meal.
I'm thankful for a lot of things this year and every year.
Let me do it in an elementary school format-
Things I'm thankful for:
* my wonderful, though nutty, family
* my awesome, though equally nutty, friends
* my sisters and my brother who are so dear to me
* my niece who remains a constant joy in my life and who teaches me about life in all her own little ways. I'm so thankful to be an aunt!
* my health - although not 100% - I'm thankful for health and life.
* God - for giving me the pull that brought me back to Him and church.
I'm just really thankful for everything I take for granted on a daily basis... big and small.