Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

In following up to my Bountiful Feast post where I mentioned the site I created to provide food to those in need; I'm glad to say that it was a success.

I only ended up with 3 families/individuals that we helped but it was better than zero.

Jeff and I made the deliveries (two of which were almost an hour away)... and it wasn't so bad. I was so thankful for all the help I received from everyone... and a little disappointed in those that I didn't..

I hope I can do this again next year or even carry it over and maybe do something for Christmas!

It was a great feeling to be able to help those in need.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving .. spending it with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!