Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Summer '07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Guess the summer's just about over.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It doesn't really phase me like it did when I was actually in school, but now it just means that the days of Curley's Fries & Mack & Manco's Pizza are over until next year
.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I do love the fall though - so it won't be too bad knowing that I can expect to soon see the beautiful scenery that fall brings! Didn't get out as much as I would have liked this summer - but I did lunch with my sister in the city a few times, which was really great! (as usual) Guess as the weather gets colder and the season changes, we'll just have to do our girls day out in Olde City, inside instead of outside on the sidewalk under the umbrella table at Pizzocato. Hope everyone had a great summer. I know the kids are always bummed when school's going back in, I know I always loathed that first day back. But even with summer gone - I'm looking forward to the rest of the year and all that it brings. Hopefully lots of good - and scarcely any bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!