Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm getting confirmed....

No, really... I am.
I decided to go ahead and complete my sacraments. It only seems right to do it since I've recently just got back into church and so in touch with my faith again..after all this time. I'm really happy about it - It's a big step in the right direction for me. Last Thursday was the 'organizational' meeting. We (all 5 of us!) got aquainted, introduced, and also got a brief outline of how the class works, what books we'll be using, meeting times, place, etc...
I was a little embarassed when Father O'Donnell announced that I was the reason the class was even created! He said that after my persistent phone calls expressing my interest in the class, he decided that, if for no other reason, they'd have the class for me! That was pretty cute but funny. So alas, the class has started and in January sometime, we'll be confirmed in the Catholic Church. Yay!
Stay tuned for any updates - anything that I learn that I find share-worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!