Sunday, September 02, 2007

God give me strength?

I don't know if the right phrase to use would be: need a "break from life" or if saying a "break from reality" would be more accurate.
Probably the latter.
Talk about things really getting complicated in a really short time!
I don't know what's going on anymore but it seems like life keeps throwing some serious curveballs (more like hardballs or screwballs) to various people in my life. Relationships are so hard to understand! And the people who are in them, are even harder to figure out. You can never tell just what a person is thinking or feeling inside -- as much as we all wish we had that power.
It's so hard to trust and let your guard down emotionally knowing that any given day, it could just "bitch slap" you in the face.
I just can't bear it when someone I love/care about is hurting. No matter what it stems from... heartache, physical pain,...etc. Life shouldn't have to be such a challenge sometimes. I know it's never going to be perfect but I wish for "damn near". Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I'll always be there for my loved ones in their time of need..when they're hurting, confused, unsure, ... but I don't always know what to say. And mostly I just want to be able to banish all the pain and hurt and uncertainty from their hearts and minds. Life is always going to be an uphill climb but it should seldom be an uphill "struggle'. Sometimes, trying to figure things out just makes it all worse. Some things are just not meant to be understood I guess. That sounds crazy but I find that sometimes things need to be let go rather than putting yourself through the endless hell of trying to grasp the meaning or the reasons. But I do agree that in certain cases, for certain issues, the answers need to be found and in most cases; understood. It's true that "life" in general will always present a challenge somewhere along the way and sometimes, always... but I guess all we can do is pray for the strength to get through those times, be there for the people that need us (even though they won't always reach out), and just know that there will be better days. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!