Sunday, August 05, 2007

To share or not to share....that is the question

When I first started to use this, I was blogging for my own personal use. It began as a diary of sorts for me and has progressed into so much more.

I was thinking of sharing my blog with my friends and family... I realize how much I enjoy reading and following my friends' online blogs. It gives you a peek into each others' lives.
It's a channel for me to get ideas, and thoughts and other perspectives... It lets you into someone else's world for a change.

Who knows? Maybe even after viewing mine, someone will create their own blog and see just how great it is to have a place to go and store your thoughts, fears, dreams, memories....etc

Now if I could just figure out how to get the link to my blog! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!