Monday, August 06, 2007

So far ..so good

Boy, does it ever take alot of discipline to eat better! I did well today and yesterday.. I've stuck to just water for my beverages- although tonight at the mall, I opted for a diet soda. I didn't drink the whole thing though - just enough to wet my whistle. I hate diet soda anyway so trust me, if I have to cut out soda altogether, it's not a problem.

It's hard when people at work continue to bring in all the goodies and junk food when they know that you're dieting! But I guess that's when my long lost friend Will Power comes in!

I'm not saying it hasn't been tough because it has already, but I'm going to make it. I'm going to do this and drop the weight. I also remembered that Comcast on Demand has a nice plethora of Exercise programs! So tonight, I lifted some weights and then scrolled through the menu to find something that was geared towards "beginners" - and I did about 10 mins of it. I didn't want to over do it initially. Trainers always tell you to start out nice and easy so I'm going with that theory. I did sweat more than I probably have in a long, long time though! I walked at work today too - just until I broke a sweat. That, to me, means that I'm burning calories/fat - If I'm sweating.

It would be nice if overnight I could have a really fit body - but that won't happen.. I have to work at it.. REALLY HARD! But I'm prepared to do that.




Ask, and it shall be given you; seek; and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. [Matthew 7:7-8].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!