Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Cooling down

This may not be a long one - I just needed a cool down! I just got finished with the weights and the 20 min workout on the TV!! Whew - did that lady kick my butt! ha ha
It's awesome - I am so sweaty but I love it! Strange huh? It just means that it's working.
I'm going to start running this weekend or in the beginning of next week. I feel like a freakin fitness maniac now but it feels so good. Doesn't really make sense that I work out late at night when no one is downstairs b/c then I can't sleep. My body is like "Ok, you started it, now let's keep going!" Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I'm really energized right now and I feel like I could go to the park and run the track a couple times -- Honestly, I think I would if it weren't so hot out. It's almost midnight and the heat/humidity has not let up yet! It's incredible. Well, anyway - Off to my "ladies night out" tomorrow night with my sister - So if I have any juicy details, I'll blog it! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!