Friday, July 27, 2007

Sweet Escape....

Jeff and I decided to get away for a night -- so we're headed to Ocean City (NJ) this afternoon.
Luckily, he was able to take a half day at work and we should be able to get on the road around 2. It takes us about 45 mins to get there.
If I can get my butt in the shower, pack a bag, and straighten a little before he gets here.
Men are so low maintenance! Well, I know there are a few exceptions, but for the most part, they really are.
We were going to head to Atlantic City at first, but as always, with us, plans have changed!
I think we'll have a nice weekend -- too bad that I didn't take off on Sunday too..
We'll have to settle for a good part of Friday and all of Saturday.
I don't do the beach - for a couple reasons.. No way am I getting into a bathing suit, no way can I find a bathing suit this late in the summer, and no way am I going into that water! Ewwww!!
My sisters love it - I just can't do it.. My feet getting in there is one thing and MAYBE some of my legs - but to dip my whole body in there???? Not happening, my friend!
Well, we need the night to get away for a little while -- Just a change of scenery I guess...
and I hope it turns out to be really nice for us.


Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!