Thursday, July 12, 2007

bleh ...

Well today seemed to be an ok day.. Went to work - had a busy day which means I had no idle time.. Which I just so happen to love!

Towards the end of the day though; I started to get really down. I'm usually not like that at all.. but for some reason I felt like a hectic week was just unraveling and in turn, so was I!

I guess it really sparked it when I started thinking about my sister.. who is going through a really hard time right now.. I am the kind of person who tends to get more upset when someone I love is hurting... more upset than I would if it were me.

I just hate the things that she's dealing with and the emotions that she's going through. It's not something that I ever wanted for her.. or I should say that I ever wanted her to have to face.
Her happiness is very important to me - and I feel like I can't assure that. Divorce is hard to begin with, but even moreso when there are innocent children involved. So many feelings are flying around and you just never know if you're coming or going.. Talk about tough. What a mess. I know that we don't live in a perfect world and things are not always going to be all roses and rainbows ..but I just could really live without all the pain and heartache that those around me seem to face so regularly.

Well, I know all I need to do is pray and ask God to guide all whom are involved in this -
I can't wave a wand and make it all disappear ...

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!