Sunday, January 08, 2006

I feel somewhat cleansed?

I went to church yesterday for the first time in a long time. It felt good though. As always.
I always feel like it takes too much time out of my busy schedule to go, but in reality, it only really takes about an hour and afterwards, I'm always glad that I went. T took the baby and she was really good. She started to fuss after a long while but only because she was hungry. Other than that, it was a quiet mass. I want to start going on Saturdays from now on, I think it does us good to go and I think X really wants to continue it, as part of his 'big change'. It's quite a step for me because I have long since got away from the church AND my Faith. Two years ago, I started the classes for me to make my confirmation. My last sacrament but then I didn't go through with it and now I wish I had. Baby M is going to be Christened and normally I would have to have made all my sacraments but since the other God parent (the Godfather) has made all his, then I am fine. The church is only requiring one of the GodParents to have made all their sacraments. It's such political crap, even with a church. It's ridiculous really. Sheesh! I can imagine what it's going to be like if and when I ever decide to get married. Which will also be in a Catholic Church.
Ok, enough about all this religious stuff. I'm off to grocery shop and finish cleaning the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!