Sunday, January 15, 2006

TGI ?


The end of yet another weekend?? I don't even know what I did on my days off. Well, actually I do. I cleaned my bedroom a bit and did some laundry, but other than that, it was pretty quiet. I settled into bed early last night and spent some time going over the Writer's Digest books that I picked up. They're pretty informative and I looked at them a little more closely this time and even did some highlighting. I really want to be a freelance writer and I've got some websites marked down now, that I can go to and get some feedback. I also found an entire page in the back of the magazine where there are listings for freelance writers to submit writings for some of the Airline magazines. Doesn't look like they pay much but it would be a start and it's not the money I'm interested in. Heck, I would even write for free. I'd just love to see an article or story of mine in print! If anyone reads this, hopefully you'll send me some feedback if you know where I can start out. I hope to post more blogs and more consistently. I got a little sidetracked with work and such, but I don't want to stray from my blogging! A good writer wouldn't do that~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!