Saturday, August 03, 2013

Laughter

If laughter really is the best medicine, then I overdosed on it this past weekend.    I haven't laughed that hard or that much, in a while.   I really needed it.

We (Jeff and I) spent most of Saturday at Dad's house with my step-mom (bonus mom), my sister and my niece, stuffing ourselves full of great seafood!    Crab legs, steamed mussels and clams, shrimp scampi.    What a feast my Dad prepared for all of us.    When we all get together, there is never a dull moment, never a moment of silence or the chance of running out of things to talk about.   I laughed so much, it hurt.
 We took lots of pictures, and winded down with home made Mojitos (made fresh with the mint from Dad's garden).   

I love times like that -  I love making new memories with my family.   I love my family.. period.
We're all a little crazy but that just adds to our charm!  : 0 )   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!