(if you're singing that song by Jessica Andrews now, we have good taste in music!)
I want to blog today and I have much to say but I figured I'd start with something fun. A bloggy friend of mine did a post a while back, introducing herself. I thought it was a clever and fun way to get to know someone! It was even donned with pictures! (which made it even more fun) - So I decided that I would do the same thing. Many of us read each others' blogs but don't know much else, and without getting too crazy and giving out too much information, we can still let each other in our lives a little more and see just who we are following. - On a coincidental note, I was at Shoprite today and saw someone from my list of blogs that I read. Well, it wasn't the author, but it was her husband and her precious boy who she blogs often about - It was so cute to actually see this little guy..
So, here we go - This is ME and the tidbits of my life.
Me and Mom - before the Johnny Maestro concert that I took her to - it was a SURPRISE. So cool..
Me and my sister; my best friend ever. Everyone says we look alike - I don't see it. HHAH!
Just for fun - A picture of my young self - many years ago as an innocent little girl. LOL
Me and Hubby - of course. On our weddin' day
Our furry kid - Miley
So, as for pics, I guess that about covers it. There are a million and one more that I could post but we'll see where I can fit those in future posts. More about me:
* I have no children. :( Not because I don't want them. I always wanted to be a mom. (future post)
* I went to school to have a position in the medical field but jobs/pay rate were scarce and I didn't find one.
* I landed a GREAT job with a mechanical construction firm in Philly and I love it.
* I always said I'd never work in Philly.
* My husband and I have been together about 12 years now. Married for 3 (in April)
* Our anniversary is April 10th and my birthday is April 19th. I tried to make it easy on him for remembering.
* The above theory has not panned out successfully - YET.
* We bought our house in August '09. Only months b4 getting married. Planning a wedding and buying a house? Stress!
* He proposed on Friday the 13th in 2009. It was totally unexpected after all that time.
* Hubby is 8 years older than me but we are an awesome match.
* He is a welder. He loves his field of work.
* I go to church every Sunday and read lots of books on religion.
* I am usually reading more than one book at a time - One at work, one at home. Sometimes 2 at home.
* As you can see from above, I am not much of a TV nut.
* I have 2 sisters and a brother. Older sister, younger sister, younger brother. I am the middle child. Or one of.
* I don't like the feel of newspaper on my hand so I no longer read them - only online.
* I don't like uneven numbers.
* Or wet dog nose on my arms. Anywhere else is ok. I'm a strange one!
* My favorite dinner is chicken parmigiana
* My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden
* I can't list a favorite singer because it's hard to narrow down.
* I love to sing - I once sang the national anthem at our high school football game.
* I have tiny hands - My husband loves that I didn't need a big ring! HAHA
* The one thing I hate about my body is my weight. Bleh. I need to lose 40 lbs.
* I am currently drinking Magner's Pear Cider out a zebra wine glass.
-- and that concludes our session of getting to know you --
I know I could think of a hundred other things, but that should keep you busy.