Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today's post brought to you by the number 35!

Yikes! Can I really be 35? My goodness, I don't think it's possible. I was just graduating high school. No? : ) Well, I don't feel a day over 25. I wasn't going to, but I decided to take a personal day today and just relax. I have a few errands to run but mostly I'm just going to enjoy the day. My inlaws' gave me a really nice card and a gift card to Barnes & Noble, so I'm probably going to swing by there. I love Barnes & Noble! I also saw that The King's Speech came out on RedBox today, so I'm definitely going to rent it because I've wanted to see it. I heard it received great reviews and a couple of awards. Dinner's up in the air, not sure what I want to do about that yet. Stinks that every one's working, I can't go to lunch with anyone. That's ok, I'll have a great day. I hope the weather's nice today.

I was thinking yesterday of how happy I am in my life and the only thing that I would change is my career. I was doing some deep thinking on the way to work. And then, one of those mini tour buses pulled out of a parking lot and it had the word Aries in big black letters on the side of it. I thought that was crazy since I was thinking I wanted to make a change in my life and thinking about turning 35 etc.. and here's a bus with my Zodiac sign on it, right in front of me. Weird!
Well, guess I'm off to get my day started. I was up nice and early at 7 a.m. Wowsers! Not like me on my day off but I think I got enough sleep.

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!