Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dreams

Do you ever have a dream and when you wake up, you realize how bizarre it was? I think that's the deal EVERY morning for me. Sometimes they're just plain crazy but yet it seemed to make sense while I was dreaming. Weird.

Anyhoo, I'm home today - Hoping to get into the doctor. My mom has been really sick and I'm worried about her. She's so stubborn and will never go to a doctor but I guess she's concerned now, because she finally made an appointment and is supposed to go tomorrow. I'm hoping they can get her in today but we'll see what they say. She's had fevers the past few days and that's what worries me most... but I'm hoping it's just a cold or bronchitis. Something MINOR. I'm not going to get too wordy on this subject - Please just say a prayer or two for her.

We'll see how the day plays out; we're supposed to have our official first outing of the season to Weber's Drive In. Just the girls! I'll update later with a more interesting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!