Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunday blues

I don't know where the time goes. It seems I just get excited about my weekend being here and getting started and before I know it, it's just about over. I whine every Saturday night because I don't look forward to working on Sunday. It sucks. Everyone I know is hanging out on a Sunday and enjoying what's left of the weekend and I'm stuck in the office, by myself. I really don't think I'd mind so much if I had some company. I listen to music etc.. to keep myself occupied, or I should say, to liven the place up. I have a routine with the music too; Monday through Thursday I listen to whatever I have in my Media Player library (which ranges from country to freestyle to pop)... BUT on Sundays? Strictly, Classical. I don't know why other than the fact that I find it soothing. I have it set to my stations in the car too - it's my "de-stressing" music. If that's a word. : ) I can't complain entirely though - I had a really good weekend. I spent all of Friday afternoon with my two sisters and my 2 nieces - having some lunch (another story) and good laughs! Then my day continued on with my sister and I shopping a bit and stopping for some dinner at Red Lobster (2nd meal horror story of the day). I had such a great time with my sisters. We don't spend nearly enough time together. Today I picked up my mom from work (Saturday routine) and we had a quick breakfast, drove to the flea market, which ended up being CLOSED and then we ran some errands together and called it a day. So I guess I've been pretty busy this weekend and can't complain too much. I thought about taking this coming Thursday off, because the weather's supposed to be SO nice. Hmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!