Friday, January 21, 2011

On the agenda

It must be Friday because I'm still running around the house in my pajamas and making a mental list of what I need to do today. As always, my Friday ritual definitely has cleaning on the list! I also need to get out and return an outfit that was a gift from Christmas. My sister bought me a cute outfit from New York & Co but they always run big there. The top is one size too big and of course, when I went there last, they didn't have the size I needed so now I'll either have to find another or just get store credit. No problem. I love going to the mall by myself; you have no one trailing behind you or pulling you in another direction. So nice that I can get right in and right out. Tomorrow the girls are headed to Atlantic City for my sister's birthday. We go every year (that's what she likes to do). We usually have a light dinner and some drinks at The Irish Pub and then just head out for dancing later.. and of course, we have to stop at the karaoke bar. That's always a blast! I've got to be honest though, every year, I'm so excited to go and can't wait .. but this year, I don't really feel like I want to go. Maybe since I'm married, I just want to stay at home. It just feels weird. I wouldn't have minded if we stayed local and just went out dancing etc. But I'm just going to suck it up and go. I know I'll have a good time. I also just started my online course this past Wednesday and it wasn't really what I thought it would be. I guess I thought that it was going to be somewhat interactive but it's not. I basically just log in to the "classroom" and read. There are quizzes, a discussion area and will ultimately be a final exam so it's not all that lame. : ) just looking forward to adding some education/skills to my résumé. I really want to get into the medical field in an administrative position. *Fingers crossed* Well, I'm off to get my Friday started & get all my errands done. Hopefully. Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!