Thursday, January 13, 2011

Old school

I went back to an "old" Blogger template for now. At least until I'm able to sit down and edit a little more. Everyone has such cute blog backgrounds etc, I just haven't had the "ooomph" to sit and fiddle with all of the possibilities. I've been updating almost regularly though; that's a big step for me! I've been trying to catch up on my reading so I've not been spending as much time in front of the computer lately. So not like me. :) I guess the reading kind of tires me out which is good because I'd really LOVE to have one night of really GREAT sleep. For some reason, my sleep is always broken up. I have not slept through the night in ages. U-G-H. Not fun. But yay for Thursday!! My weekend has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!