Thursday, March 11, 2010

Keeping up

I really want to stay up tonight and get some things done but I'm so tired, I don't know if I can hang. I love being off on Fridays but when Thursday night rolls around, I have such big plans for it that never seem to happen. Gahh! I feel so old, going to bed early. But now that I'm done whining. I went and saw Shutter Island last night with my friend from work. It was a pretty good movie. I was debating for a while last night, what my final review was, but I did really like it. It was one of those crazy movies that sort of has a twist. But it doesn't matter with me, because I always figure movies out and this one was no exception. Nonetheless, it was a night girls' night out, complete with dinner at Olive Garden. My favorite place. Ok, maybe just ONE of my favorite places. So tomorrow, I'm hoping to get my ass out of bed earlier than usual and go get an oil change. That's the first thing on my list. My reminder light is coming on so now I know that I'm overdue for service. I'm heading to the post office to mail my thank you cards from the shower and then running some other errands. Going to be a busy gal.. but Fridays are always my "run" days. Tonight my sister and mom visited with my niece. It's always nice when they come over, even though my dog goes berzerk. She loves company and sure has a way of showing it! Gawd! She's crazy. Hope you've all got some great weekend plans in order - I'm sure you're loving this new found Spring-y weather we're having! Makes me think of flowers and gardens and cookouts! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!