Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Intercession

Without getting too wordy, since I don't want to divulge all of the details involving this particular situation... all I can say right now is that God is good. I do believe He works in mysterious ways and I do believe that He hears our prayers. I've been praying on something for the last month or months, and just recently I prayed for God to intercede with this particular situation. Well, I can honestly say that today, I have been witness to His intercession. Something is taking place right now... and although it may not be such a positive thing in some ways, it's exactly what we needed to happen at this particular time in our journey to 'something'. I feel very at ease right now and just wanted to share that tid bit with you. I often ask for God to intercede in my life and I've yet to be let down.

Some people pray just to pray and some people pray to know God. --Andrew Murray

This one's just an added bonus: I love it!

Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?-- Corrie Ten Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!