Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Dreaded Weigh in

Well, I made it through my first week of Weight Watchin'. And I'm happy to say that my first weigh in after joining... I had lost 3.2 lbs! It doesn't seem like a lot to most people but for me it was pretty darn good. I hadn't expected to hear that I lost that much. I was thinking maybe a pound or a pound and a half. I guess all my hard work is paying off. So nice. I really stuck to the points and changed up my eating habits significantly. It also helped that I went to the track every day last week... and either walked or ran or did both. That's what really helps; I know. So here we are at Week 2 now and I have so much motivation. I know I can do this... If I can average 3 pounds each week, I can lose 15 pounds in 5 weeks.. hopefully putting me at 165... which I haven't been in YEARS! I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself... I'm just trying to stay positive. It felt really good to step off that scale on Friday and hear those results. I think Jeff thinks I may be obsessing now.. I run/walk the track every day and I exercise way more than I ever even thought about! Well, keep me in your prayers that I continue on this journey to a healthier me.. and that I don't lose the willpower. I think I'll be ok.
I'm upping my "times" around the track this week.. making it a little more intense. It feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!