Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend

I'm working today AND tomorrow.. so it's going to be a normal 'ol day for me on Easter. I hope I can make it to the in-laws' before they put all the ham away. Gotta get me some yummy Easter ham. Hopefully the weather clears up soon. I don't like this rain.. it's so gloomy. I was driving in at 6:30 this morning and it was so nasty out. The roads were crappy and my fellow road-buddies were driving like tards as it always seems to be the case when the weather's like this. I was at the store yesterday and it was so packed! People waiting til the last minute to stock up on the Easter basket goodies etc. I try my hardest not to be a last minute shopper at the holidays. I definitely am with Christmas but as for Easter and Valentine's Day? You need to get that stuff as soon as it hits the shelves or you'll be scraping the bottom of the barrell and putting whatever you find, into the cart and praying that they'll like it. My big thing every year is to find white chocolate bunnies. I never did like chocolate when I was growing up. My basket always had white chocolate in it. I still love white chocolate. Funny thing: Jeff does too! One of the many things we have in common.

I'm going to try and upload an ancient Easter pic of my sisters and myself. They'd freak if they knew I did this.. Tammy moreso.. she's the one in the middle! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!