Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Pokin' my head in.... for a quickie

I do pick the oddest times to sit down and update my blog. I have to work at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning which means, VERY early to rise; leaving the house at 6:30. Wait, no I take that back; I have to leave even earlier because I've a very bad habit of letting the needle on my gas tank get as low as it possibly can. The upside is that gas is back to 'normal' again. Thank the Lord! I actually filled my car for $18.00 last Friday. Granted, there was a little in the tank already but not much. Whew! I hope those $3 and $4 per gallon never come back. So tonight's post will be quick until I am well rested and not nose diving. School's just about finished.
Wednesday we go in for an hour .. and get all our files cleaned out, etc.. and I think Monday we just show up to get our certificates. We've been talking about maybe going out afterwards and having some celebratory cocktails... Ha! Definitely not because of all the hard work we've done in the course. *That's a whole other post!* My heart is heavy as I think about bidding farewell to good 'ole Mavis Beacon. I imagine only Michelle has any idea what I'm talking about there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!