Sunday, July 20, 2008

Updates on Dad - sorta

Sorry to say that I don't really have any since the last one except from "hear say". Unfortunately, I haven't really talked to my dad in a few weeks. I will call him in the next day or two to see how he is. Things have just been a little awkward this past month. My family is not in one of the best places right now. Things are difficult and very uneasy, to say the least.
Not at liberty to get into details right now.. Just say that decisions were made that had a real impact on other peoples' lives and it's not for the better. Well, I guess it really depends on how you look at it.

I did hear from my brother that my dad is going to have the by-pass done. I know he has been very apprehensive about it and he opted for the angioplasty this last time around.. but I guess this last procedure wasn't that effective so he realizes that the bypass is his only other option now.

I'll call and talk to him about it hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!