Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Longest Day

Is that a song?? Maybe not.. Anyhoo, I went on my 2nd day trip with Starr Tours this past Friday. I really didn't enjoy it at all. Sorry to say that after paying $66 to go and then spending another $100 while there. But it's over with so on with life.

I just thought it was going to be a lot more exciting, or interesting I should say.
Oh well... It definitely wasn't.

My next day trip this year will probably be a trip to Ocean City or Cape May. Jeff and I haven't been there since last year.. so maybe we'll do that next weekend.
We did go swimming a bit yesterday and that was nice and relaxing. We also worked out together. Jeff's new place has a fitness room and it's literally about 50 feet away from his apartment! No excuses not to go.
I've been working out on my own for a few months now at my gym... and I guess it's paying off. Jeff says I've lost weight and just yesterday he said my butt has a shape to it now. That's a good thing. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!