Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rain, Rain go away.....

Just a couple updates before I turn in for the night..

Went and saw The Dark Knight last night. It was a great movie, Heath Ledger better win something, maybe even an Oscar. His acting in this movie was beyond that of a great actor. It was amazing. Christian Bale was pretty hot as well.
I did like the movie A LOT but I had trouble sleeping last night and I can't help but wonder if it was the movie that caused it. I mean, trouble sleeping to the point that I didn't want to be alone, not just insomnia. What a wuss!
Doesn't make sense; because if you know me, then you know that I am a huge HORROR MOVIE buff... and I don't lose sleep over those movies. BUT, regardless, I totally recommend the movie.. it was awesome!

Update #2: I just got my hair colored tonight. I went back to my natural color... or as close to it as I could. I love it. It really brings out my eyes that's for sure, since it's dark now. Not bad. I'll post some before and after pics when I get some uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!