Thursday, June 26, 2008

On the way to...........

Nope, not Cape May. Ocean City. (NJ)

Gotta go finish my laundry and pack my bag. Yep, just one.
Only going from Friday til Sunday so I need just a few outfits, and the other obvious necessities. I'd like to say I'll be back on Sunday to blog but I'd be lying. There's no way my sister or I could survive without the laptop for 3 days!

Sure, we did it for months before when it was broke but hey, it's fixed!

So anyway, I'm off to pack and tidy up the house before we leave.

I really need this escape! Can't wait to get to Ocean City and relax.
Our room is poolside so that's nice. I don't "do" the ocean so I'll be taking advantage of the pool mostly. I'm off.... gotta go seek out that BIG bottle of sunscreen!!

beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!