Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Calgon take me away

I've been trying to plan our vacation for this year. Jeff and I are both taking a full week (I get 10 days, he gets 5) ... and we're definitely set on going away. Not just taking a day trip here or there, but we want to actually go somewhere. I can honestly say that I haven't been on a vacation in ages! I've done a couple days at the shore here and there but never actually went somewhere other than that.
I ordered a Tennesee visitors' guide last year and then I just got a Virginia visitors/vacation guide in the mail. We've been leaning towards maybe going somewhere in VA, but I'm still researching and trying to figure out where exactly we want to land and what we'll do. There are several places that spark my interest. Jeff really likes the history side of what VA has to offer. He would really like the Civil War attractions. I know I have to get it planned soon so we can reserve a place to stay. I figure we'll go for a few days and then use the other 2 to either take a day trip or just be lazy and hang around locally.
I'll continue to work on making the plans and setting up the itinerary... for some odd reason, Jeff lets me do that part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!