Monday, January 28, 2008

Shake.. Shake... Shake

Worth a chuckle -

My niece, who has been speaking very well these days..putting words into sentences and such.. was strolling through the house last night, humming something that sounded awfully close to "shake your booty".. When I asked her to clarify what I already thought she was saying, she in fact was saying... "Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty!".. Pretty funny eh?

I'm amazed at the changes every day... She is just so cute!
She also was pointing to a picture of me and saying "Dawnie"... which she hasn't said since she started speaking.. She refers to me as Dee Dee.
That knocked my socks off too!!

Children are so unpredictable but that in itself is such a delight!
shake it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!