Sunday, January 27, 2008

Doing well.....

Dad is still doing well...he says he feels fine. Last night when we went to see him he was so bitchy! I told him I was glad I wasn't his nurse and that I felt bad for her.. (in a joking way of course.) But he was really crabby... he hates that food that they're feeding him... not only is hospital food bland to begin with, but he's there for his heart, so naturally they're giving him a heart healthy diet too..
Low or no salt, and all that other heart-wise stuff. He wants a big fat juicy burger! lol

I think they might release him on Monday or Tuesday.. I know he wants to be out of there tomorrow but it's all up to the docs. Monday is his birthday so it would be nice if he came home, but we'll have to see. I guess we'll all go over there with a small cake, etc (which we do every year anyway)... Last year was his 60th so we had him a big bash at Adelphia's in Deptford... it was such a nice turnout.

I'm glad that he continues to feel well and is up and about. I've went to see him every day since he's been there. Pretty sad 'cause I never made that effort when he's home, but I guess it's a lesson to learn, that we should always make the effort because you just never know what could happen.
I don't ever want to have to live with that "what ifs".

Hope everyone has a good week.Good Day


Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
Deuteronomy 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!