Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finding me....

I feel like I'm in such a slump lately. I've been going through hell trying to figure out what it is I want to do with my life.. career-wise.
J and I were discussing it at length the past couple days and he was even kind of interested that I don't know what it is I want to do. The thing is I have narrowed it down somewhat.. I know that I want to be in the Medical field, like I've planned for so long... but now I'm even toying with the idea of maybe going into Legal Studies and becoming a paralegal. Law and things of that nature, really intrigue me.. so I imagine I'd be really satisfied in that field. As for the Medical thing, I've always wanted to be in the clerical aspect of that field.. not really hands on. I could be a Medical Secretary with the proper schooling.. I don't know what's taking me so long to get things up and running.. I've been researching some online courses (certificate programs) at various schools either in the area or not.. and I've already arranged how to pay for it and what time period I want to take the course. Geez, I should have had all this figured out by now - no? I'd love to graduate college and get my associates... I have all these things I want to do and wish I could do, but yet I never take the steps to accomplish these goals. I need to realize that it's not just going to fall in my lap one day when I least expect it....I have to make it happen!!
Honestly, I need to sit down and make a plan and get it in action. I don't like feeling so down ( for a lack of better words) ... and INCOMPLETE. I'm 31 - I need to figure things out. Life is happening and I'm just sitting here....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!