Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm walkin', yes indeed!

No big surprise that I'm participating in the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk this coming Sunday.
I've participated in things like this before but never actually made it to the walk - I usually just raise funds and then turn them in - My last job didn't give me a lot of flexibility with weekends.
I'm kind of excited, anxious and NERVOUS.    I have no doubt that it'll be an emotional day.
Eek...  As if I need another one of those.   : )
Anyhoo, I've included the link to my personal page in case anyone would like to donate to the cause.   The proceeds go to The American Cancer Society.    Even $5 is enough - If everyone donated $1 to $5, it would still make a difference.   In November, I'm hosting a fundraiser at a comedy club for lung cancer and I'm equally excited about that!   It could be a great turnout!

Please check out my link below and consider making a donation, in any amount.   I'd be so grateful.
Feel free to share the link - You never know who would see it and make a donation.

My Strides page

If you are or know someone who has been affected by breast cancer, please share your story.


1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I am so sorry I am late to this! I was in Puerto Rico and had no idea you were walking for your mother's cause. Is it too late to donate in dedication to the both of you?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!