Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanks

Well I did end up getting behind, even after I promised myself that I would stay on top of blogging. I even was convinced that the 30 Day challenge would be the motivation but alas, life has been busy and I've been a slacker. Sorry folks. I will definitely catch up on the challenge and get back on track. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Ours was pretty nice. We had a scrumptious dinner with my in laws and even played a few rounds of Catch Phrase. Boy, are my in laws (including my dear husband) COMPETITIVE. Woo, it gets ugly! But it's all in good fun and I had a really nice time. We all prayed as a family & also noted that my father in law just finished his last treatment. He had 39 consecutive rounds of radiation for prostate cancer and just finished his last one, before Thanksgiving... so that was something to really be Thankful for. We can only pray that when he goes back to the doctor, his scans come out clear. I'm Thankful for a lot of things this year. Good friends, good health, family, church, my new niece Chloe who arrived this month, my job (even though I'm not always a fan of it).. my home, my family, my husband, and just LIFE itself. I could list a million things I'm Thankful for but that's just the tip of it. I'm even Thankful for my blogger friends and the happiness they've all been blessed with.

In other news, we actually put all of our Christmas lights up last night. Yep, we did! And we even did the rest of the house - inside. I have all my Christmas/holiday things out already and I love it. We're in the spirit already and it feels so good! I can't wait to see everyone on Christmas Day when we get together. I love seeing my family altogether at one time. It's so rare but so precious.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you too :-)

    I wish we could be friends in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!